- Log on to the computer using the Administrator account.
- Click Start, right-click Administrative Tools, and then click Open. Administrative Tools opens.
- Double-click Computer Management, click Local Users and Groups, and in the details pane, double-click Users. The Users folder opens
- In the details pane, right-click the account that you want to change, and click Set Password. A warning dialog box opens. Read the information to determine whether you want to proceed with the step to change the password.
- In New Password, type a password. In Confirm password, retype the password, and then click OK.
How to change the Administrator password in Windows Server 2003
- 3 Users Found This Useful
Install East Asian Languages (Chinese, Korean, Japanese etc) on Windows 2003 Server
Start –> Control Panel –> Regional and Language Options —> Click on...
How to disable IE Enhanced Security in Windows 2003?
On the Start menu, point to Settings and click Control Panel. Double-click Add or Remove...