- Log on to the computer using the Administrator account.
- Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click User Accounts.
- In User Accounts, in Make changes to your user account, click Change your password.
- In Change your password, in Current Password, type your password.
- In New password, type a new password.
- In Confirm new password, retype the password.
- In Type a password hint, type a word or phrase that will remind you of your password or, optionally, leave this field blank.
- Click Change password.
How to change the Administrator password in Windows Server 2008
- 1 Users Found This Useful