How to upload Files To Windows server?
For transferring files, you have few options -
- Transfer with FTP
- You can either setup a FTP program like core FTP server and upload files using a FTP program
- Transfer Using Remote Desktop Connection
- With Remote Desktop, you can also mount your computer drives, so you have access to them on the server.
- When you open "Remote desktop connection", click on "options"
- Go to "Local Resources" and click on "More"
- There you can select the drives and they will be available when you connect to the server.
Was this answer helpful?
- US/Canada: 800-933-1517
- International: 626-549-2801