There are few options when it comes to connecting to your Windows VPS. Please refer to the specific OS listed below -
- Using Windows Vista and Windows 7: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/connect-using-remote-desktop-connection#connect-using-remote-desktop-connection=windows-7
- Windows 8: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/remote-desktop-faq
- If your on OSX, we recommend using this Application: http://cord.sourceforge.net/ or http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=18140
1. Click on Start > All Programs > Accessories > Remote Desktop Connection
2. In the computer field, please enter the server IP address and click on the "connect" button
3. Once connected, you will be asked to enter the username and password. This information can be accessed by checking the welcome email.
*If you requested a security audit, you will need to enter the port number after the IP address. For example: 220.127.116.11:3434