How to change Operating System or Add/Remove IP addresses?
If you placed an order for template with cPanel, Plesk or DirectAdmin, please submit a ticket to billing dept to get your IP licensed.
- Log into client area at https://www.photonvps.com/billing/clientarea.php
- Click on the service link in the menu and click on "My Servies" - https://www.photonvps.com/billing/clientarea.php?action=products
- Click on "View Details" next to the service
- Click on "Virtual Machine Settings"
- Click on "Upgrade/Downgrade" from the menu
- At this page, you can change the IP's and template for your server
- Select the desired option and click on "click to continue"
- Go through the process
- If you selected a new template, you will need to rebuild the server after submitting the order.
Was this answer helpful?
Please refer to the steps below for updating credit card information on file - Visit client...
Yes, you can add funds to your account by visting your client area at -...
Upgrading and downgrading your cloud servers is fairly easy and can be achieved with few simple...
Please log into the client area to submit a cancellation form if you wish to stop this service....
How do I cancel a recurring payment, subscription, or automatic billing agreement I...