- Log into client area - https://www.photonvps.com/billing/clientarea.php
- Look for "Services" link in the menu and click on it. From drop down, please select "My Services" or go to https://www.photonvps.com/billing/clientarea.php?action=products
- Click on "View Details" next to the service you wish to Upgrade/Downgrade.
- On this page, you will see "Management Actions" tab. Click on the tab and select "Upgrade/Downgrade" link.
- To Upgrade/Downgrade, select the serivce by clicking on "Choose Product"
- Next page you will make the payment and finalize the Upgrade/Downgrade order
- After placing the order, you will need to reboot the server to reflect the changes.
- Go back to "My Services" or click on https://www.photonvps.com/billing/clientarea.php?action=products
- Click on "View Details" next to the service you just upgraded
- Click on "Virtual Machine Settings" link
- Click on "Reboot Virtual Machine" link
- Once all pending task are complete, you will notice the changes in memory, CPU priority, CPU cores. This process can take some time. If the process stays stuck for more than one hour, please contact our support right away.
- 20 Users Found This Useful
How do I cancel a recurring payment, subscription, or automatic billing agreement I...
Yes, you can add funds to your account by visting your client area at -...
PaypalIf you're paying via PayPal, by default, your payment is a one-time payment and...
Credit Card If you are paying via Credit Card, your account will be billed automatically on...
Log into client area at https://www.photonvps.com/billing/clientarea.php Click on the service...