- Log into client area - https://www.photonvps.com/billing/clientarea.php
- Look for "Services" link in the menu and click on it. From drop down, please select "My Services" or go to https://www.photonvps.com/billing/clientarea.php?action=products
- Click on "View Details" next to the service you wish to Upgrade/Downgrade.
- On this page, you will see "Management Actions" tab. Click on the tab and select "Upgrade/Downgrade" link.
- To Upgrade/Downgrade, select the serivce by clicking on "Choose Product"
- Next page you will make the payment and finalize the Upgrade/Downgrade order
- After placing the order, you will need to reboot the server to reflect the changes.
- Go back to "My Services" or click on https://www.photonvps.com/billing/clientarea.php?action=products
- Click on "View Details" next to the service you just upgraded
- Click on "Virtual Machine Settings" link
- Click on "Reboot Virtual Machine" link
- Once all pending task are complete, you will notice the changes in memory, CPU priority, CPU cores. This process can take some time. If the process stays stuck for more than one hour, please contact our support right away.
- 20 Users Found This Useful
Please refer to the steps below for updating credit card information on file - Visit client...
All Web Hosting plans include a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you encounter any problems with...
PaypalIf you're paying via PayPal, by default, your payment is a one-time payment and...
As a client, you have the ability to order the cPanel license for multiple servers and manage...
Please log into the client area to submit a cancellation form if you wish to stop this service....