Examples of prohibited content or links include (but are not limited to):
- Pirated software
- Hacking sites, programs or archives
- Warez, Warez Linking, Nulled Scripts Sites
- Distribution of music files or any other material in which the account holder does not own the copyright.
- Folding@home, Seti@home or any application intended to use idle CPU clock time
- Bots that cause excessive load
- Currency mining
- Hosting of content that leads to DDoS attacks or cause any form of network instability
- Hosting of content that will lead to IP being blacklisted. A $500 fine will be billed if you get our IP blacklisted for abuse.