**WARNING: PLEASE DON'T USE THIS OPTION IF YOU HAVE DATA ON THE SERVER AND YOU HAVE NOT MADE ANY BACKUP. REBUILDING A SERVER WILL DELETE ALL CURRENT DATA ON THE SERVER. PLEASE ONLY USE THIS IF YOU WISH TO START ALL OVER WITH CLEAN OS INSTALLATION
- Log into client area at https://www.photonvps.com/billing/clientarea.php
- Click on the service link in the menu and click on "My Servies" - https://www.photonvps.com/billing/clientarea.php?action=products
- Click on "View Details" next to the service you wish to rebuild
- Click on "Virtual Machine Settings"
- Now click on "Rebuild Virtual Machine"
- Rebuild process can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 1 hour.
- If the rebuild process gets stuck for longer than 1 hour, please contact our support
- You can also use the "destroy virtual machine" option and build the virtual machine again if rebuild fails.